Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 2 Leadership Blog Post Presentation at ETC

I am so excited about this activity I can hardly stand it. Each year my district puts on an Educational Technology Conference. Two years ago my friend Gregg Eilers and I attended the conference and listen to a speaker who just graduated from the EMDT program. He spoke about teaching math using technology in the junior high classroom. This year, my friend Gregg, who graduated last year will be presenting on Edmodo. He graduated last year from EMDT. His Action Research was based around Edmodo. He will be presenting on the 25th of February. I plan on applying to our regional county office of education to present at next years conference.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember who the speaker was two years ago... just curious. Good luck. Gregg is a great guy.

    ReplyDelete