Saturday, July 30, 2011

BP_9 Awesome RILS Projects


This RILS Project was very fun. As I looked at all of my classmates projects I was excited to see what everyone had done.

Cricket Johnson is and art teacher in Georgia.  She found a really neat Web 2.0 site that allows participants to draw full colored pictures while recording each step.  It was really fun. Her project could have taken about ten minutes. However, I kind of got carried away and spent an hour playing with the program. See my responses to her RILS project at this link.

Drew Fulton is at the cutting edge of Web 2.0 design. He and his partners of Canopy In the Clouds created a fascinating site that allows kids to virtually visit the Rain Forest of Costa Rica. Drew is very talented. If a teacher where to ask me about ways to teach the water cycle, I would send them to this site first. It is excellent. Please see my comments on his RILS project at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment