Saturday, July 16, 2011

PE3_iMovie

 After realizing that iMovie is my go to video editor, I began to see there would be times when I would want a much more diverse video editor. Part of Full Sails Launchpad package equipped me with the Adobe CS5 bundle.  In that suite is the ever so powerful After Effects.  Learning this program will take my videos to a whole new level.

I was really turned on to After Affects by one of my group project partners in a previous class. He made us an introduction that was so incredible that I decided that I needed to learn how to use the program.  Unlike iMovie After Effects is going to take quite a while to learn. After all, I believe it is one of the most widely used programs for special effects in all of professional video.

This week I watched the first two After Effects apprentice lessons. They took about 4 hours each and I was able to work along with the videos. There are a total of 8 courses to complete. I also went to Adobe TV to learn how to make video introductions. It is an amazing program and I am looking forward to learning all about it in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment